MICRA 60 is the single room air handling unit with heat recovery for balanced energy saving single room ventilation of flats, cottages, social and commercial premises. No need to connect air ducts. The best solution for simple and efficient ventilation in refurbished premises.
- Efficient heat recovery ventilation for separate rooms
- Energy recovery efficiency is 79%
- Three operating modes
- Silent operation (0.38 - 1.0 Sones)
- Air cleaning with two G4 built-in filters
- Easy mounting
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Polymer coated metal casing is decorated with mirror like stainless steel that contains 9/16” thermal and sound insulating layer. The modern unit design matches any interior. Easy access to service the unit, to change or replace filter. Air is supplied to the room and exhausted outside through two 5" air ducts.
Air filtration (2)
- Two built in G4 filters ensure the filtration of supply and extract air. The filters purify the air by removing contaminants, particles and prevent dust from entering the house.
- Axial fans are powered by energy-efficient EC-motors. The motors are equipped with built-in thermal overheating protection and ball bearings for longer service life.
Heat recovery core (4)
- The ventilator is equipped with a high-tech plate counter-flow aluminium heat recovery core. Energy recovery efficiency is 79%. Using the MICRA in both cooling and heating seasons results in considerable energy savings.
- Micra 60 includes a special thermostat, which prevents condensation from freezing.
Control unit (5)
The unit has integrated protection to safeguard the motor and circuit board against voltage jumps, short circuit or electrical overloads.
Control and operation modes
- Automatic system enables three operation modes:
- Supply and exhaust ventilation at minimum air capacity 17.7 CFM and minimum noise level 0.38 Sones.
- Supply and exhaust ventilation at medium air capacity 26.5 CFM and minimum noise level 0.42 Sones.
- Supply and exhaust ventilation at medium air capacity 35.3 CFM and minimum noise level 1.0 Sones.
How it works
Micra 60 exhausts stale air outdoors and draws in fresh air to replace it while the heat transfers from the outgoing air to warm up the incoming air. Warm stale air from the room moves through the filter and core and then is exhausted outside. The intake and extract airflows are fully separated.
Installation kit MK2 Micra 60
MK2 Micra 60 mounting kit:
- two plastic air duct 5" -19 11/16" long;
- paper master plate;
- outer ventilation kit NB Micra 60