The VENTS VK PS Series dryer booster fan has been specially designed to solve dryer vent problems where more airflow is needed.
The VENTS VK PS dryer booster fans assure efficient and reliable operation. The pre-installed pressure switch allows the VK PS fan to run only when it senses that the dryer is on. The controller cycles the fan until the dryer has stopped. The fans are fitted with backward curved centrifugal impeller, which allows lint not to get stuck in the fan. The VENTS VK PS fans are driven by powerful sealed external rotor motor with lifelong bearings and thermal protection. This powerful combination enables the VENTS VK PS fans to deliver exceptional airflow performances even n long duct runs. The fans’ casing is made of high quality, UV-resistant plastic (UL94 certified plastic). The VENTS VK PS fans are specially designed for simple installation and years of maintenance free operation.
- VK PS Series fans are designed to solve dryer vent problems where more airflow is needed.
- Pressure switch for fan activation included
- Sizes available from 4” - 6”
- High static pressure applications
- Backward curved centrifugal impeller
- Quiet external rotor motor with thermal overload protection
- Ideal for long duct runs
- Quiet and powerful
- Vibration free operation
- Energy efficient
- Maintenance free
- Easy installation
- Corrosion resistant
- UV resistant, UL94 certified plastic
- Pre-wired and supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation
- ETL listed