The brand new premium line of commercial heat recovery air handling units for ceiling mounting with high-efficient heat exchanger. Available in 3 standard sizes based on the air flow capacity of 470, 880 and 1500 CFM. Optionally accomplished with electric heater or water heater and ready for operation with all necessary control elements.
- High-efficient EC fans, backward-curved, external rotor. Low power consumption at any speed, low noise level and stable operation in any climate conditions.
- Integrated plug-and-play controls on the basis of the Carel controller. Easy connecting via web-interface using the Ethernet-Modbus and BACnet.
- Insulated double-skin frameless casing.
- High-efficient aluminum rotary heat exchanger.
- The casing panels are made of steel with zinc-aluminium coating and internally lined with 1 9⁄16” heat- and sound-insulating mineral wool layer. The units have C4 corrosion resistance class in compliance with ISO 12944. Each model is available in left- and right-handed modifications. The units have service access on both sides and on the bottom.
- Washable MERV13, MERV8 (optional) panel filters in exhaust and supply air streams.
- Integrated control panels:
- A30 th-Tune: standard control panel with handy interface ensures basic setup of parameters.
- A32 pGDe: control panel with expanded functionality ensures complete setup of parameters.
- Integrated automatic external dampers with Belimo actuators.
- ECO-Design’18 compliant.