The brand new premium line of commercial heat recovery air handling units for floor mounting with high-efficient counter-flow heat exchanger. Available in five standard sizes based on the air flow capacity of 470, 705, 880, 1400, 2000, 3000, 3500 CFM. Optionally accomplished with electric heater or water heater and ready for operation with all necessary control elements.
- High-efficient EC fans, backward-curved, external rotor. Low power consumption at any speed, low noise level and stable operation in any climate conditions.
- Integrated plug-and-play controls on the basis of the Carel controller. Easy connecting via web-interface using the Ethernet-Modbus and BACnet.
- Insulated double-skin frameless casing.
- High-efficient counter-flow heat exchanger is made of profiled plates and impregnated with elastic heat-resistant sealant.
- The stainless steel drain pan is located on the inlet and outlet sides..
- The casing panels are made of steel with zinc-aluminium coating and internally lined with 1 9⁄16” heat- and sound-insulating mineral wool layer. The units have C4 corrosion resistance class in compliance with ISO 12944. Each model is available in left- and right-handed modifications. The units have service access on both sides and on the bottom.
- Washable MERV13, MERV8 (optional) panel filters in exhaust and supply air streams.
- Integrated control panels:
- A30 th-Tune: standard control panel with handy interface ensures basic setup of parameters.
- A32 pGDe: control panel with expanded functionality ensures complete setup of parameters.
- Integrated bypass of the heat exchanger with automatic damper and Belimo actuator ensures active freeze protection. Free heating and cooling functions are also available. Built-in automatic external air dampers with Belimo actuators.
- ECO-Design’18 compliant.